Payments trends are constantly changing, but some of them seem to have come to stay. This is the case of invisible payments or seamless payments, which have quickly become one of customers' preferred methods. All this thanks to its speed and safety. Are you ready to know what it is all about? Join us on this post and find out for yourself.
Invisible payments, what are they?
The payment methods you offer in your e-business are one of the main reasons why your customers leave the shopping cart. This is because when using services coming from different vendors in management, users often end the purchase on an external webpage.
In this context, invisible payments have become the ideal solution for many consumers because they provide security, speed and are almost imperceptible. Technological systems allow us to make purchases in any establishment without having to pay with physical money or cards.
Considering that the shopping cart is an excellent thermometer of the health status of your online store, if many customers leave it, something does not work well. Why don't you start reducing this rate with intuitive payments and easy navigation?
The importance of invisible payments grows
Over the years, and as customers have demanded greater ease in payment methods, the industry has responded with faster and safer options. Invisible payments have arrived, quickly becoming the preferred option for users. They want fewer and fewer steps in the payment process. They seek simplicity and need speed and security. The simpler, the better. In fact, if you've been on Uber, you've experienced it.
This innovation has come following the smartphone revolution, which has changed consumer expectations and limits, forever changing the ways we shop. Invisible payments offer two fundamental advantages to any buyer:
- Speed. They decrease the time of purchase.
- No need to bring cash or cards. You won't even have to check out and wait long.
And for the business:
- Digitization. Invisible payments are part of the digital transformation process of any business, providing a more modern image and a better user experience adapted to the new times. The customer will be able to buy from their cell phone anytime anywhere, book a product and pick it up without waiting long. Mobile payment is already trending.
- Automation. Improves the process and manages to differentiate itself from the competition. In addition, they are much safer methods than carrying a card or cash. Processes are simplified, attract new customers and save time to improve customer service, study their needs and offer them ongoing advice.
Any user would look for these advantages in a payment method. That's why all eCommerces that offer invisible payments have taken the lead in increasing sales and customer conversion rates. Innovation in payments outweighs friction and increases security, being essential in the present and in the future.
What is seamless integration?
Invisible payments have opened up a world of business possibilities to bring together all forms of payment in one place. This point directly influences the reduction of the abandonment rate through intuitive payments and easy navigation. To do this, it is important to maintain a unified login and a common interface, eliminating the need for multiple report providers, gateways, risk analysis... Ideal to optimize your online business and operations.
This way, customers feel more comfortable, the payment process is simpler and can increase the conversion rate. To achieve seamless integration it is important that the payment gateway fits the needs and infrastructure of the eCommerce site.
Put all your concerns about payments behind!
Examples of new forms of invisible payments
There are many types of invisible payments beyond the well-known electronic signature activated with our fingerprint. For example:
- Facial biometrics. Facial recognition payment systems have already been implemented in some payment gateways and make the purchase process invisible in trade.
- PCI UVR. Interactive voice response that allows businesses to accept payments using this solution.
- Microchip. Although studies on nanotechnology and the security of these devices are still ongoing, it is already considered a payment alternative for the e-commerce sector for the future.
- Virtual Reality. Numerous studies are being done to incorporate VR into invisible payment methods.
- Blockchain technology. It came hand in hand with Bitcoin, as a blockchain technology that increases the security and transparency of payments. Companies like Amazon have already incorporated it into their payment methods.
Remember that the best solution for your business will be the payment gateway that best suits your needs and that of your customers. Are you ready to discover all the possibilities offered by seamless payments?
Fast, agile and safe.
Fintech sector trends in 2020
Now that we are almost halfway through the year, it is time to assess new trends or advances in payments. We have found:
- Fall in cash payments. More and more users are choosing to make their payments without cash, especially thanks to the NFC (Near Field Communication) technology boom.
- New technologies, such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence or Big Data. They provide automation, cost and time reduction, increased efficiency, productivity, and personalized sales experiences.
- IoT and popularity of invisible payments. With the evolution in payment methods, there will come a time when the purchase process hardly requires user intervention. We're looking at it with the advances in biometric identification or data tokenization, for instance.
Would you like to know what the impact of these technologies will look like on your online store? Start now.