Alternative payment methods and functionality for customer and seller, the keys behind the POS with more added value.
According to the latest Mastercard study of payment methods , the pandemic has had a crucial influence on the shopping habits of Spaniards: 66% use contactless payment methods in their daily life. When it comes to Europe, this figure stands at 78%. The shift away from cash as a form of payment is increasingly a reality. This trend is expected to continue to grow: by 2024, contactless payments are expected to reach $6 trillion globally. The cashless society is just around the corner.
How to choose the best Point of Sale Terminal for your business?
When it comes to offering the best payment solution for contactless payments (card payments, with NFC connection...), merchants want to bet on terminals that offer maximum coverage and convenience to their customers (while helping them to increase conversion). In other words, the best shopping experience and increasing the number of sales. They want it all, and that’s normal.
You know what you want, but do you know how to find it? In this post, we show you how to choose the best Point of Sale Terminal for your store
- Alternative payment methods. An efficient payment solution offers as many payment systems as possible, why? Because limiting yourself to the usual payment methods (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal...) is not enough. When it comes to reaching the maximum number of customers, alternative payment methods are essential. We are talking about Klarna, UnionPay, Trustly, American Express, iDeal, JCB...Or the Chinese payments WeChat Pay and Ali Pay, leading payment methods in the Asian market with millions of users and one of the highest average tickets. Another still unknown in the European payment sector is the MIR payment system, leading payment method in Russia and introduced in Europe for the first time by PayXpert. If they haven’t heard of them yet, you're missing out on a world of possibilities for your business. Learn how to integrate them with PayXpert.
The best POS includes alternative payment methods
The PayXpert POS incorporates more than 20 alternative payment methods to reach millions of potential customers: WeChat Pay, AliPay, Mir... Payments in any sales channel on four continents. In addition, it offers maximum coverage with a multi-acquirer network that will guarantee you the best payment approval rate. Say goodbye to rejected payments due to system saturation or customers who abandon because they can't find their usual payment method.
- The best UX, also in payments. Payment is one of the last steps that the customer takes in the purchasing process, and undoubtedly one of the most important for both the customer and the seller. That's why the POS plays an essential role in customer satisfaction, not only by offering them their usual payment method, but also by taking care of every detail of this delicate process.
At PayXpert we have developed our POS to generate the best UX (User Experience). Designed to adapt to the customer's primary and secondary needs:
- Buyers pay in their own language and currency anywhere in the world.
- Payments in any sales channel on four continents.
- Built-in satisfaction surveys.
- Added features, such as tipping, digital signature, or splitting of bills.
We know that choosing the best payment management ally for your business is not easy. As payment technology experts, we can help you integrate the latest into point-of-sale terminals: the best in-store payments solution.
PayXpert, leader in in-store payments solutions 2020, according to Payments Awards
PayXpert's point-of-sale terminal, the best according to specialised critique. At the last Payments Awards award ceremony, the focus was on functionality and added value. The PayXpert POS system won the award for best in-store payments solution, for its wide range of payment methods and its high usability and functionality for customers and sellers. The result? High customer satisfaction, and merchants selling more to more customers.
Since PayXpert was born in 2009 , our goal has always been to offer the best in techno-financial tools for payment management and management control to our customers. We offer you intelligent interfaces with which you can understand the most important data of your finances: transaction activity with geolocation, level of fraud, sales volume... We use the data generated from your financial activity to develop statistics that you can understand and use to develop a sales strategy adapted to the reality of your business.
Sounds good... but you don’t know how to get started? Our team of experts is here to help you integrate financial technology into your business. Whether you're a large or a small business, financial technology ensures excellent results. Results such as:
- Increased control of fraud, returns or refunds, risk.
- Increased payment acceptance rate: Thanks to our multi-acquirer network, the number of payments rejected by the system is virtually eliminated.
- Increased conversion: When you offer as many options and amenities as with our payment gateway, you reduce abandoned carts and sell more.
- Greater knowledge of your customer: what is their profile? What payment methods do they use? Where and when do you buy? Thanks to the management of big financial data, you will know better who your buyer persona is and you will be able to design a customised offer customized for them.
PayXpert is one of the leading companies in financial technology, and it shows. We are happy to know that we are on the right track to achieve our goal: that our payment solutions guarantee results for our customers. Thank you to Payments Awards for rewarding our efforts! We will continue to work to deliver the best in payment technology.