What is PayXpert? Why integrate your eCommerce with this payment gateway? What are its benefits?
We want to share all this and much more with you in this post. Choosing a payment gateway is a decision that requires awareness and time. Choosing the right one requires something else: integration and usability, cost of the service, support, customised resources, and security. These are the criteria you should keep in mind when choosing your payment gateway.
Today we will tell you how each of them works in PayXpert and why it is the best option to integrate into your online store. Let’s get started!
What is PayXpert online payment gateway like?
It is a platform that serves to facilitate the payment of customers through a website. In fact, online payment gateways are the system implemented by most digital retailers today. Here are the main reasons:
- It has no geographical limitations. It allows you to receive payments from customers from anywhere in the world.
- Maximum availability for the user.
- It simplifies the user's task when making the payment.
- Customer data travels in an encrypted form, which guarantees its security.
The PayXpert online payment gateway, together with the central dashboard and our Connect2pay payment page solution, results from several years of experience in the payment industry. It is everything you need to increase your sales. The features of the PayXpert payment gateway are:
- Cascading. It means that if the transaction is referred, times out or fails, it can be redirected to another payment option to increase your conversion rate significantly.
- Business intelligence & dashboards. In other words, business intelligence and dashboards for ongoing monitoring and in-depth analysis.
- Statistical modules. They are advanced and allow customisable filters to get the accurate data you want.
- Smart Route Solution. The portal can select the best buyer for specific transactions depending on the real-time risk score.
- Multi-currencies. You can handle most of them, choose the currency customers use to pay and how you want to receive their payments. In short, 180 currencies, possibilities to accept and receive payments in the currency of your choice and DCC Dynamic Currency Converter.
- Tokenization. PayXpert's tokenization system allows you to create the ideal payment option flow for your business model. Thanks to our PCI compliance certification and innovative tokenization system, we keep your information completely secure.
In addition, it has other advanced features on creative and innovative features that are continuously updated and improved.
How to integrate PayXpert into your eCommerce
If you want to start receiving payments online, you're in the right place. The integration of the PayXpert payment gateway will help you expand your market and your borders. This is one of the main keys to internationalization success, having the proper payment method according to local habits. Only then can you be sure to achieve a high volume of sales.
PayXpert allows you to open your business's borders and benefit from offering local payment methods, such as WeChat, AliPay, or MIR. However, they are not the only ones. The platform is connected to a large network of local acquirers and has alternative payment solutions in Europe, Morocco and Asia. It's all your online store needs to save time and effort.
Improving the conversion rate of your business while maintaining security won't be a difficult task. Each transaction is processed through the correct acquisition option, taking into account the card issuer, risk control, the acquirer's financial conditions, the geographic location of buyers and payment habits, among other things. All this to improve the conversion rate.
The integration process is easy and reliable. You won't have to worry about anything, as getting started with PayXpert's online payment gateway is very easy:
- An account manager will listen to you and consider your needs to study the best way to improve your payment scheme.
- He will help you integrate digital payment solutions and accompany you throughout the whole process.
Ask for more information and tell us what’s on your mind!
Dashboard and payment gateway: the perfect combination to control your store
The PayXpert data management, or dashboard, is a perfect dashboard to access an overview of payment transactions to make informed decisions and actions. All this in order to reach the full potential of your business.
The dashboard module has been a significant innovation of our payment gateway, unrivalled in the sector. Our experts have identified the most relevant KPIs and filters for customers. In this way, we have provided you with some easy-to-use graphs that are divided into 3 main areas:
- Risk management. Real-time monitoring of refunds, fraud level and chargebacks.
- Transaction activity. It allows you to track rejections, fraud and acceptance, as well as find and analyse the causes. In short, it allows you to track the conversion rate.
- Sales Volume. View sales by website, business model, geography, and currency. Now, you can obtain relevant data about your sales according to the type of payment.
- Statistics. Obtain and explore information to understand customers and acquirers. Thanks to advanced statistics, you can display complementary views that confirm the underlying numbers in the graphs. It also has more than 20 filters and 2 grouping options.
- Historical data. You can import, analyse and compare them with the new figures. In addition, the data import module has been developed for most of the major payment institutions and suppliers in the market.
Everything you need is just a click away. Ready to start integrating your eCommerce with the PayXpert payment gateway?